Job Description – Full time, permanent
Experience: 3+ years as an underwriter in personal lines
ProNavigator is made up of insurance industry veterans, technology experts, and data scientists who’ve come together to build solutions specifically for the insurance industry. ProNavigator’s platform incorporates natural language processing and machine learning to improve access to information and automate workflows. We provide a single source of truth to help the Insurance industry find what they need, when they need it.
This is a great opportunity to join a tight-knit, fast growing team.
- Review insurance manuals and be able to extract data, using appropriate templates provided to support content for the platform.
- Review completed data extraction and check for spelling/grammar, errors, omissions and proper answer formatting.
- Highlight any questions/concerns and doubts along with identifying any question gaps.
- Analyze manuals and identify key questions anticipated to be asked in the software platform
- Formatting various documents to get content import/system ready
- Ensure data is structured appropriately for use by the platform and is consistent with currently supported content (same carrier, products, etc).
- Final review and sign off
- Assist with manual updates to support content and testing questions in the platform.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in the Insurance Industry as an underwriter in home and auto
- Able to effectively write, read and converse in the English language
- Strong analytics and able to interpret similarities of different wording through different manuals
- Excellent command of the English language
What we can promise is a team that is driven on the idea that we can and will, change the world of Insurance. The growth of our people drives the growth of our product, and a true belief that diversity drives innovation.
- Benefits after 30 days – health, dental and vision
- Competitive salary, vacation, and equity (we’re all owners here)
- Great office location – The Tannery in downtown Kitchener, surrounded by public transit, restaurants and activities
- Parking, unlimited coffee/tea, snacks, social events – when the office reopens fully
- Recognition of wins – we believe in recognizing individual employee successes, departmental and company wins and make sure we celebrate them.
- We are foodies at heart and hope you are too
- Weekly online games with various staff members
- “Get to know your coworkers” time weekly while we are virtual
- Diverse, fun co-workers. A culture unlike any other.
Send a resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.