Our client is a second generation, family owned and operated Canadian insurance brokerage, was founded in 1966. It was built on a strong foundation of integrity, professional expertise and personal service. You will enjoy a very collaborative environment and a fun place to work!
This individual will be responsible for providing administrative support to a dynamic team of Group Benefit Brokers and Representatives in serving a very active book of business. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They will be part of a team whose core objective is to maintain a high level of professionalism while exceeding expectations at each client interaction.
· Assist brokers and advisors with client follow-ups
· Prepare employee packages and kits
· Process administrative Group Benefit plan amendments
· Create and prepare PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents for client meetings and conferences
· Generate quarterly reports to alert clients of their group benefits plan usage
· Keep up-to-date with commissions
· Welcome clients in person
· Perform other related duties and special projects, as required
· Administrative duties such as: o maintain and update the manual and electronic filing o checking office and kitchen supplies stock levels and replenish when necessary o sort and distribute incoming mail o photocopier is maintained and stocked for daily use o photocopying, printing, binding and scanning of documents
Skill Sets Required
· Self-motivation with ability to problem-solve with limited supervision
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities
· Ability to work both independently or collaboratively with co-workers and external partners
· Technically proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Accurate data entry skills with strong attention to detail
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.