Our client is a small brokerage firm looking to expand. They are currently managing a split of business 60% Personal Lines 40% Commercial. They are currently looking for an Account Manager for Personal Lines but will also manage some Commercial Accounts. They are offering an opportunity to work from home (attend in office meeting, once per month) or flexible hours in the office.
– Must be familiar with Broker Management Systems such as Powerbroker/SIGXP brokerage will be moving over to EPIC
– Must be familiar with insurance company Portals processing changes, vehicle substitutions, policy changes
– Must be familiar with re-marketing clients on renewal where required
– Servicing and up-selling client’s products
– Cross selling
– Speaking to insurance company’s underwriters, billing departments
– Must be familiar with working in a fast paced environment
– RIBO licensed
– 3-5 years’ experience working as a P/L CSR.
Salary- $45-$50K per year, depending on experience plus individual benefits
Flexible work hours 10-6pm, 9:305:30pm or 11-7:00pm or work from home
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.