Our client, Canada’s Insurance Connection is a national, independent, insurance and risk management firm delivering advice and insurance solutions. Whether you’re part of an association or seeking insurance for your business or yourself, we’re all in, all for you. We represent over 30 insurers, and with over 30 years of experience, we have it down to a science. We are growing and looking for your talent as a:
PL TECHNICAL SERVICE REP
The main focus for this highly professional TSR is to assist our internal Client Service Representatives so they can provide our Clients with professional service.
This individual’s primary responsibilities include:
· Data entry and invoicing transactions
· Ensuring accurate processing of policy documentation such as renewals, new policies, and endorsements
· Assisting our department in preparing Quotations, Proposals, Binders and other assignments as requested
· Providing your internal clients with prompt, courteous and professional service
· Minimum 1 year Personal Lines experience
· A team player with a strong work ethic
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· A strong attention to detail
· Computer knowledge in MS Office products such as Word and Excel, and experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) would be considered an asset
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.