Our client was founded in 2011 as an international insurance brokerage and risk consulting firm. Their core mission is helping corporations and individuals preserve their assets anywhere in the world.
Our client has three Canadian offices in Toronto, Aurora and Vancouver along with their US office in Portland, Oregon. Since 2013 they have been consistently ranked in Insurance Business magazine’s Top 30 Elite Brokers, Top 10 Brokerages, Top 30 Brokerages and Young Guns .
They are currently looking for someone with a strong background who is efficient and knows how to use insurer portals – this department is paperless. You need to know how up-sell but not expected to be on the road to bring new clients. Supervise associates, act as team lead. Must have elite products knowledge (i.e. Chubb).
· Manage assigned clients
· Contact of existing clients through phone and email for cross-selling and business development opportunities
· Works with the Producers to develop prospects through referrals from existing clients.
· Converting leads into sales and generating new business
· Prepare applications and negotiating coverage and pricing with carriers.
· Manage routine inquiries and facilitate processing requests.
· Work with insurers and clients methodically to collect outstanding documents and/or information.
· Ensure new and renewal documentation such as Binders of Insurance, Certificates, Invoices, Claims Notifications and other documentation are issued accurately and delivered in a timely manner
· Provide internal and external clients with exceptional and professional service.
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.