As one of the largest locally owned independent brokerages in Eastern Ontario, our client’s dedicated staff of over 40 insurance professionals work to protect family, home, automobile, and business.
Our client’s employees are dedicated to giving back to the community through continued partnerships with many local organizations. Due to growth they are currently looking for 2 Personal Lines Account Managers.
Grow, service and maintain an existing Personal Lines book of business by providing clients with exceptional customer service while identifying and capturing all sales opportunity for referrals, up-selling and cross selling your portfolio
· Handles inquiries from clients and gathers information, responds to coverage issues and requests policy changes. Deals with mail, courier and fax.
· Communicates on behalf of the client with insurance companies, dealers, lawyers, mortgage holders, lien holders and lease holders.
· Coordinates claims processing by gathering information, participating in telephone discussions with the client, adjusters and insurance companies as required, faxing information, and following up.
· Requests and mails refunds to clients. Initiates calls to clients to collect overdue premium payments if the assistants were not successful, assists in the processing of registered letters for non-payment and arranges reinstatements upon receipt of payment.
· Reviews and evaluates home inspections when they come in. Writes letter of action to the client to confirm changes in limits or recommendations emanating from the report. Follows up on the implementation of recommendations.
· Re-markets home and auto policies in the best interest of the client as required due to risk points, premium increases, client dissatisfaction or better coverage.
· Reviews assigned renewals as necessary.
· Assists and provides advice to Account Executives with collecting information on existing clients for rounding out accounts. May from time to time write new business.
· Responds to requests for information from insurers and maintains an abeyance system to follow up on outstanding items.
· Documents client files thoroughly and keeps client files up to date.
· Reviews and transacts all documents from Guarantee Insurance.
· Other related duties.
· Looks for opportunity to grow the book of business via referrals, up-selling, cross selling and writing new business.
If you are RIBO licensed and have 3+ years’ experience as an Account Manager please send us your resume for review.
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.