Our client is a major Insurance Brokerage Firm with branches across Ontario. They are currently looking for a dynamic team player to join their growing team.
The Manager, Commercial Lines is responsible for assisting in the planning, creation and execution of a strategy to deliver a wonderful customer service experience to our insurance clients. You will oversee a team of service staff daily, and work closely with the commercial sales team.
· Assisting in the creation and execution of a commercial strategy for the group
· Develop, train and mentor the account management team
· Hiring of new staff as needed
· Insurer relationship management
· Evaluate and implement workflow processes for optimal efficiency
· Optimize client communication systems and processes
· Manage individual workloads of staff
· Create and implement an internal client file compliance audit system
· Monthly financial reporting on the performance of the group
· Provide support to the commercial sales team
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience supervising other
· RIBO Licensed
· 7+ years of commercial insurance experience
· Diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred
· CAIB and CIP would be an asset.
· In-depth knowledge of insurance markets, products and underwriting including the placement of risks outside of Canada
· Knowledge and understanding of captives and alternative risk financing is a benefit
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Team player
· Highly organized
· Detail oriented
· Bilingualism would be an asset.
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.