Our client is an insurance brokerage with a longstanding presence in the Ottawa Commercial Insurance marketplace. They value a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit. Located in downtown Ottawa they are close to clients and insurers. They offer a competitive compensation package including a base plus commission structure.
Sales Executives are responsible for negotiating, selling and managing relationships with new and existing clients. In addition, Sales Executives are fiscally responsible for each of their insurance accounts and are sales focused not day-to-day service focused.
· Generate new business off both warm and cold leads
· Cross selling to new and existing clients
· Provide guidance where needed
· Support the management team
· Remain up to date on company product knowledge
· Improve office morale by maintaining an easy going and positive attitude in the workplace
· RIBO License
· Comprehensive understanding of commercial lines insurance
· 5+ years; experience in the insurance industry
· Experience in a leadership role
· Capable presenter and public speaker
· Able to adapt to and communicate with people from all different backgrounds
· Community involvement
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.