Our client is a small brokerage firm located in the South Mississauga area.
The incumbent will be working closely with the President and provide exemplary customer service to an existing and growing book of commercial clients.
· Working closely with the President, acts as primary contact with clients for service issues and concerns during the life of the policy.
· Process all billings and maintain accounts receivable
· Alerts President to issues requiring action or communication with the client.
· Negotiate coverages, rates and premiums with underwriters and clients
· Market new business and re-market existing business
· Review client risk and prepare comprehensive coverages for specific client needs
· Prepare correspondence, invoices, endorsements, etc. for assigned accounts
2 – 5 years’ experience in commercial lines insurance
RIBO license required
CAIB and/or CIP preferred
Strong knowledge of commercial lines products and wordings
Proficient computer skills in MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
Well versed with any BROKER SYSTEM
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.