Incorporated in 1971, our client has been a leading provider of group benefits consulting for 40 years. With a focus on employee group benefits, they deliver proactive plan management strategies and innovative solutions to help organizations better manage their costs, while ensuring that the integrity of the benefit programs are maintained to meet the employees’ evolving needs. Due to growth they are currently looking to add a new member to their team!
To provide service advice and group benefits expertise to clients.
Contribute to the development and success of securing and maintaining group benefits.
To contribute to team results by accomplishing related goals and objectives.
1. Provides Professional Client Service inclusive of but not limited to benefit transfers, claim resolution, administration processes
- Resolve clients’ product and service issues or concerns
- Conduct necessary research and follow-up to provide timely, accurate and reliable advise to clients
- Complete all benefit transfers inclusive of initial installation meetings, completing implementation plan with necessary dates to ensure transfer stays on track and definition of all concerned roles; completion of master applications; provision of all required documentation for new insurer to accurately setup plan.
- Communicate with Insurance providers as necessary on behalf of clients
- Provide ongoing updates to the client service manager on outstanding client issues
- Make recommendations for improvements in client policy and identifies any areas of risk for the client as they are discovered
- Maintain up-to-date contracts and booklets for all clients in their portfolio
- Continually build clients’ trust and develops strong working relationships
- Actively participate in servicing clients needs on daily basis
- And other duties as assigned
2. Works Closely with the Account Executives
- Team approach to client service means working closely with the account executive in order to better service clients
- Keep account executives abreast of all client issues and concerns
- Arrange, prepare for and participate in client and employee meetings and workshops as required
- Conduct client service calls independently as required based on discussions with client
3. Maintains Professional and Client Knowledge
- Attend workshops and conferences and reviews relative publications
- Keeps management abreast of industry practices and identify any client service trends
- Monitor and measure ongoing client satisfaction
1. Core Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independent and in a team atmosphere
- Results focused, pro-active and service oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
2. Education and Experience
- University or College Degree
- Minimum of 5 years related experience with detailed understanding, underwriting and management of group benefit plans
- Demonstrated client service experience in the Benefits/ Insurance industry
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.