The Business Development and Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting with development of new business opportunities and marketing coordination for all branch offices.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Manage websites (updates, blog/newsletter, addition of new locations, new product lines, producer pages, etc.)
Manage social media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram primarily)
Handle SEO activities, working with third party to keep relevant and updated
Assembly of information and material, creating and developing branded marketing materials
Assist department managers with existing and new products, to create strategies to target industries for those products
Lead and/or assist in organizing various brokerage events, such as branch office BBQ’s and trade shows for producers and the group
Look after Yellow Pages advertising for select branch offices
Coordinate radio advertisements, updating content quarterly; as well as newspaper and magazine announcements, when necessary
Work with Vice President of Sales, assisting producers with their annual targets
Attend and participate in industry events and networking opportunities to promote the group
Assist with re-branding of any new branch offices
- Post secondary education in marketing or similar discipline
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and advertising
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Proficient with technology including internet, social networking platforms, Microsoft Word & Excel, Power-point, and other programs such as Adobe and art illustrators, etc.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional initiative and able to proactively identify and research new business opportunities
- Use of own transportation to travel to branch offices, when necessary
- Insurance industry experience and working knowledge of The Agency Manager (TAM) and Policy Works, would be considered an asset
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.