Our client is an established, diverse, fast-paced and friendly large brokerage with a head office located in Markham, Ontario. They are currently seeking a Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative to join their team. This candidate possesses strong organization and time management skill and will possess technical knowledge of a variety of commercial products. The main objective of this role is to provide Commercial lines support for existing Sales Personnel.
· Minimum 3 years of commercial experience
· RIBO license will be a condition of employment but will consider candidates with underwriting or insurer experience
· Knowledge in all lines of commercial insurance
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· University degree, college diploma, CAIB or CIP designation preferred
Include, but are not limited to,
· Working directly with Producers and Insurance companies for the day to day servicing of commercial insurance accounts
· Working directly with clients for the day to day servicing of commercial insurance accounts
· Policy documentation review
· Maintaining customer files
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.