PERSONAL LINES CSR
Our client is an active, fast-paced, forward thinking and award winning brokerage – known for delivering their clients exceptional customer experience.
They offer bonus structures, contests, casual dress code, paperless and digital, team fun days, a bright and comfortable work environment, benefits, work from home
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage a portfolio of existing House account business.
- Provide full service to allocated portfolio, this includes but is not limited to: Re- markets, Payments and Policy change requests.
- Gathering and assessing background information on new personal auto and property applications.
- In-House Insurance sales and service.
- Detailed analysis of MVR and AutoPlus reports.
- Review client accounts on an annual basis and make decisions on the best course of action to be taken.
- Contacting and working with various company underwriters.
- Up-sell/cross sell coverages on existing policies
- Maintain complete and accurate client activity notes in Power Broker.
- Assessing risks and ensure that all applications and renewals are rated correctly
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years Personal Lines experience, with a client relationship focus and a strong knowledge of personal lines insurance coverage and processes, RIBO Licensed
- Ability to work with high volume, work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, punctual, attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure
- Strong computer skills and proficient Microsoft Office, Applied Systems (TAM) and Compu-Quote
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.