Our client is a major Canadian Insurance Company. They are proud to work with Canada’s most trusted commercial broker networks. They have a reputation for being one of Canada’s leading commercial insurance providers. Their employees are dedicated to understanding the needs of their customers and creating solutions that help Canadian businesses have a safer and brighter future. They’re a company of passionate people who put people first. Do you want to join a team that believes in working hard – and having fun at work – all while making a difference? Look no further.
The Underwriting Specialists customize solutions for their clients when they need advice on mid-market Construction and Manufacturing risks. They work closely with Actuarial and Claims departments to get a holistic picture of each risk, and make Underwriting decisions that make sense for all parties. They are passionate about maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and love utilizing their strong technical skills to ensure that risks are assessed properly.
They are experts in their field and passionate about maintaining strong relationships with our brokers – this means emails and phone calls don’t go unanswered, and in-person broker meetings are regularly penned into their calendars. Working in a collaborative team, there is the opportunity for coaching, mentoring and development from their more experienced underwriters to help grow your appetite of risks.
In other words, they’re awesome. If you consider yourself an expert in Construction and Manufacturing, come join this team!
You’re great at :
· Underwriting Construction and Manufacturing risks
· Multi-Line Underwriting (Property, Casualty, and Auto)
· Problem-solving and critical thinking
· Customer service and relationship-building
You have :
· 7+ years of Underwriting experience, ideally with a Mid-Market Construction or Manufacturing focus
· Strong customer service background
· Team-first mentality
We’re great at putting you first by :
· Prioritizing your well-being (Wellness Program, flexible health benefits, employee assistance)
· Promoting balance (flexible schedules, generous time off, and work from home options)
· Supporting your financial health (employee share purchase plan, pension plans, discount on staff insurance)
· Helping you grow in your career (education assistance, internal mobility)
· Caring about the community and the causes you believe in (donation matching, team volunteering)
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.