Founded in 2008 with a serious of acquisitions, our client has roots dating back to 1976.
This highly respected Brokerage Firm continues to grow serving Canadians from coast-to-coast for their domestic and international insurance needs. Currently operating from 8 different offices and with over 185 employees.
SENIOR COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
This is not just another Account Executive position it’s handling a large and complex book of business
With strong potential to fill a leadership role in future.
Our client will consider either a broker or an underwriter for this role.
Senior Account Managers are client-facing and work for House and/or Producer accounts.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Providing full client service for an assigned portfolio
- Generating new business from prospecting, in-house referrals, cross-referrals, account-rounding
- Reviewing client insurance requirements, assessing exposures and making recommendations
- Obtaining all information from the client in a timely manner for the CSR and/or Marketer to prepare submissions, proposals, summaries and binders of insurance, as required
- Presentations as required for new business and/or renewals
- Ensuring payment for new business is obtained in advance or at time of binding; and renewals to be collected within 30 days
- Provide internal and external clients and colleagues with prompt and professional support and service, demonstrating courtesy and respect
- Ensuring adherence to corporate & insurer guidelines and underwriting standards of our insurance partners
- Work with some producers on the larger and more complex books of business
- Looking to have this role grow into a leadership role in future; for example, line managers, branch managers, etc., someone in between the VP of the division and the team
Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years insurance experience preferably working with large and complex commercial accounts.
- Leadership potential
- A business development mentality
- Team player
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to email@example.com or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.