High standards of professionalism, integrity and community service are the main values of our Broker Client in downtown Toronto. Currently growing they are looking to add a new Account Manager to their team. Hybrid position in office 3 days per week.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Providing exceptional day to day customer service to clients – answering client questions and addressing concerns
· Processing policy changes
· Maintain professional relationships with Insurers and underwriters
· Assist and provide support to producers when required
· Claims reporting on behalf of the client
· Renewal reviews and remarketing policies as required
· RIBO licensed with minimum 2 years Customer service experience within an insurance brokerage setting
· Good working knowledge of personal lines insurance policies and coverages
· Proficient in the use of Computers and Applications – working knowledge of EPIC and Insurance company portals
· A team player with a sound work ethic
· Very strong attention to detail
· Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.