Our client continues to grow serving Canadians from coast-to-coast for their domestic and international insurance needs. Currently operating from 8 different offices and with over 185 employees and in excess of $130 million in volume.
They are currently looking to add a new broker to their team.
This salaried position is ideal for someone who excels at providing full service to clients. This individual will work within a team of professionals – each assigned a portfolio of accounts – working with our producers, our insuring partners and an assigned portfolio of clients handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding clients through claims, preparing applications and proposals.
Skills & Experience:
· 3+ years Personal Lines brokerage experience
· A team player with strong work ethic;
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
· An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
Education & Knowledge:
· RIBO license (active and in good standing) is required
· Computer proficiency with Word and Excel is required; experience with The Agency Manager (TAM), Compu-Quote and broker portals would be considered an asset
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to email@example.com or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.