Our client is currently looking for a Senior Client Executive in the GTA. Now is your chance for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team with a large and diverse client portfolio. The position is mainly focused on mid market accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
– Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) license
– Minimum 3 years Commercial Insurance experience with a focus on Commercial Fleet, Property, General/Excess Liability and Environmental with a focus on complex commercial accounts
– Surety & Bonding
– Working towards CIP, CRM or CAIB is preferable but not required
– Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerBroker
– Must be a team player, detail oriented and strong work ethic
– Must have approved and seamless remote work functionality and capability
– Adaptable to a hybrid work environment, combining both remote work and in-office when required
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and negotiation skills
– Ability to use creativity in structuring product proposals and documentation
– Self-directed and able to coordinate multiple placements for large, multi-line accounts
– Organized with effective time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.