Our client continues to grow serving Canadians from coast-to-coast for their domestic and international insurance needs. Currently operating from 8 different offices and with over 185 employees and in excess of $130 million in volume. They are currently looking to add a new broker to their team.
This highly professional Commercial Lines Client Representative’s main role is to provide exceptional service to our commercial clients and producers. This individual’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Managing a renewal portfolio of commercial clients
2. Preparation of documentation, which includes submissions, proposals, comparison spreadsheets, binders and endorsements, for both clients and Senior Account Managers
3. Analyzing client coverages, exposures and loss experience, to determine risk requirements
4. Coordinating the discussion of renewal strategies with Producers and Senior Account Managers
5. Handling routine inquiries
6. Ensuring accurate processing of policy documentation
7. Attending training and other business related courses
8. Maintaining professional relationships with underwriters, co-workers and clients
9. Providing exceptional and prompt service to clients and Senior Account Managers
· 3+ years experience servicing a Commercial Lines book in a Client and/or Producer facing capacity
· RIBO licence, active and in good standing, required
· other industry designations such as CIP, CAIB, etc., would be considered an asset
· Excellent organizational, written & oral communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Self-starter with advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word, PolicyWorks, and The Agency Manager (TAM)
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to email@example.com or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.