If you are looking to work with fun, productive people in an office that has a fantastic culture, our client, an Insurance Brokerage firm downtown Toronto is the place for you.
They offer a competitive salary, group benefits and a new business incentive. Their Toronto office is conveniently located steps away from Union Station.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for growth and client service within the Personal Lines team.
• Generate new business opportunities through new leads and existing prospects
• Prepare accurate quotations for clients
• Ensure proper risk placement and coverage while meeting our internal underwriting guidelines
• Prepare new business submissions, endorsement requests and binders of insurance
• Responsible for reviewing renewals and determining if coverage is suitable or if any changes or upgrades should be offered
• Administering daily client file activities in a paperless environment
• Contacting insurance companies in a timely fashion for any late renewals, endorsements or any other documentation as required
• Handle incoming mail and other correspondence
• Process endorsements, new business, cancellations and reinstatements
• Represent the brokerage by participating in industry functions and trade shows
• Other related functions as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of three (3) years of relevant working experience
• Must hold valid RIBO license
• Proven sales skills
• Experience with The Agency Manager and/or Epic and insurer portals required
• Candidate must enjoy a dynamic, changing and high paced working environment
• Possesses superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks using sound judgment and resourcefulness
• Strong organizational skills
• Be an integral part of a high-performance team
• Ability to work with various software products necessary to complete tasks
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to email@example.com or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.