Our Broker client was founded on September 18, 1945, and from the very beginning the brokerage established itself as a valuable and valued member of the Durham Region community.
They are looking for a RIBO licensed Senior Personal Lines Insurance Broker/Team Leader for Customer Service in Oshawa. You will assist and coach a team of Account Managers with varying levels of experience and expertise to ensure customer satisfaction and also to help the team members grow as individuals.
Major Duties to Include:
· Facilitate training for existing and new staff (including tracking of RIBO hours)
· Complete audits on Service Team, review with team and establish Action Plans
· Handle client complaints
· Assist Service Team with overflow calls, when needed
· Pull reports as needed on a weekly and/or monthly basis
· Update internal staff knowledge base (cheat sheets, company information, etc)
· Assist Service Team with day to day questions
· Projects as assigned by Personal Lines Manager and/or Partners
· RIBO license in good standing
· Minimum 5 years insurance experience
· Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
· Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and in groups
· Able to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
· Experience with Sig XP an asset
· Experience with Microsoft Office products an asset
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.