This position will service a portfolio, alpha split of COMMERCIAL LINES accounts.
• Liases with clients and insurers, responding to inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
• Supports the day-to-day operations of the team and assists in the daily maintenance of the existing portfolio
• Facilitates information gathering for submission process
• Sets up new client database in EPIC
•Follows up for abeyances, adjustor assignments, claims opening/closing notices
• Reviews and issues Certificates of Insurance
•Prepares and maintains records, files, binders
-must be RIBO license
-minimum of 4 years Commercial Lines Broker experience
-ability to work in a fast paced environment
-ability to work well with others
-knowledge of TAM an asset
-Good problem solving, negotiation, decision making and time management skills.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills.
-Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.