Our client is an incorporated Managing General Agent (MGA) specializing in providing customized niche market insurance products to the Canadian market. (11,000 employees). Leading Specialty Lines MGA with offices across Canada
Our client offers:
· Professional Development & Growth Opportunities
· Competitive salary plus bonus. Comprehensive Benefits with 100% dental & Fitness Wellness Program
· Minimum 5 – 7 years commercial underwriting experience in medium to complex property & casualty products.
· College Diploma, University Degree, CIP or Work Experience Equivalent
· Ability to work independently & collaborate in the underwriting of successful accounts provided by insurance brokers.
· Results oriented achieving production & underwriting profitability objectives
· Good interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
· Good Time Management & Ability to Prioritize Accounts
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & TUW Operating Systems
· Underwrite medium to complex property & liability specialty lines providing risk analysis, pricing & underwriting terms.
· Promptness in the issuance of policy documents within corporate service standards
· Collaborate with Underwriters including the mentoring of personnel
· Achieve business production with underwriting profitability per corporate objectives
· Maintain a proficient working knowledge of corporate underwriting philosophy, rules & regulations including risk acceptability, pricing, processes & procedures.
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to email@example.com or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.