Our client located in Markham is a mid-sized family run brokerage firm. Currently looking to add a new member to their team in Personal Lines.
· Deliver excellent service by responding to all client inquiries accurately and efficiently
· Providing effective customer service of assigned Personal Lines accounts
· Processing policy changes for our customers
· Providing support to customers by answering policy coverage and payment questions
· Ability to up-sell and cross sell on new products
· Reviewing renewals for accuracy and shopping on the insured’s behalf
· Building relationships in a dynamic culture with insurers and underwriters
· Empowerment do the right thing in getting the job done
· Create a positive client experience by understanding and meeting the customers’ needs
· Contribute to team success by consistently leveraging knowledge and sharing best practices
· 1-3 years of personal lines insurance experience
· Experience with TAM and insurance company portal
· RIBO licensed with consideration given to candidates with underwriting or insurer experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication in providing world class customer service
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and grasp new concepts
· Excellent computer, keyboarding skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office software
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to email@example.com or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.