Our client as well known Brokerage firm with a head office located in the Stoney Creek area. A full Service Insurance Brokerage, specializing in all lines of insurance from home, auto, business, life, marine, group benefits, travel & more. Other offices in Stoney Creek, Burlington and London, Ontario.
Position Location: Stoney Creek
• Respond promptly and in a friendly manner to calls, mail, and emails, ensuring a high level of service is maintained.
• New business workflows with Account Executives.
• Renewal reviews and make recommendations, completing comparison quotes and remarket when needed, and ensuring that all renewals are delivered to the clients in a timely matter.
• Review and/or issue Certificates of Insurance.
• Accurately handle change requests with an emphasis on risk management.
• Handle complex accounts to provide creative solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
• Function as a front-line underwriter for qualifying, maintaining, and promoting sound quality business.
• Assist clients with reporting claims and follow-up in a timely manner to ensure quality service from our insurance partners.
• Manage account receivables.
• Work closely with Account Executives to identify other lines of business as cross-sell opportunities.
• RIBO License.
• 3+ years of insurance experience.
• Adapt to change and perform effectively under pressure.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Team player with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.