· Responsible for reviewing and analyzing submissions; applications & forms to address missing information, codes, etc.
· Evaluate, classify, and rate each risk to determine acceptability, coverage, and pricing
· Identifies and obtains additional information required to conduct a proper analysis of risk
· Review policies when they are received and ensure they are issued correctly
· Keeping up on industry knowledge (Products and Software).
· Signs policies and authorizes transmittal of documents to brokers and markets as required
· Prepares and maintains periodic reports pertinent to the ongoing operation
· Service current accounts
· Provides advice and expertise on underwriting issues
· Special projects and performs other related duties as required
· Strong communication skills: verbal and written
· RIBO license required
· MGA Experience an asset
· CIP, CRM, FCIP, CAIB or comparable designations an asset
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Possess a professional telephone manner
· Develops and maintains productive working relationships with peers, clients, and industry networks
· Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
· Maintain a positive attitude, a team player, and self -directed
· Strong analytical and decision making abilities
· Demonstrate the ability to adapt to change
· Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.