Our client is a major Insurance Brokerage Firm where people work together, value diversity, share common values, encourage growth and achievement. They are a leading Insurance Broker in Ontario having 11 offices across Ontario, committed to providing the best coverage, value and superior client service experience.
The Account Executive is responsible for pursuing and closing new personal lines business of new and existing client base to achieve divisional goals and objectives.
What you’ll bring: Education and Experience:
1. 5 + years of personal lines insurance prospecting new business generation, organic growth of existing accounts and carrier relationships
2. RIBO license required. CAIB would be an asset
3. Excellent written and verbal communication with strong attention to detail and accuracy
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office
5. Proficiency with CRM and Agency Management Systems an asset
6. Collaborative approach with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
1. Demonstrated success in prospecting and closing new business of personal lines insurance
2. Management & maintenance of key retention metrics associated with new and existing accounts through the determination of insurance needs; receipt, review & submission of detailed risk & underwriting information and; prolonged & effective relationship building
3. Corporate accountability for sales objectives through prospecting, organic growth on existing accounts and effective cross selling of product suite
4. Introduction of innovative sales approaches on an Office and/or Province-wide basis
5. Mentorship of fellow Account Executives
6. Province-wide collaboration with Colleagues on mid- to large- size business opportunities; associations and/or; large program business
7. Development of risk-based materials for clients, prospects and colleagues
8. Always exhibits superior client service
9. Actively promote Brand within areas of focus (i.e. carriers or specialized industries) and Company’s broad, geographic community channels
10. Willingness to travel within Ontario
11. Other duties as required excellent benefits are offered: competitive salary, group health, flexible leave days, Group RRSP, continuing education, career development, social events, etc.
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.