Our client is a second generation brokerage that was established in 1978. They are a fast growing, exciting, forward thinking business looking for the best, brightest, talented insurance people to help them accelerate their continued growth and expansion. Their mandate is to provide clients with the best broker experience possible.
This position requires a customer-focused individual that is a driven self-starter, highly organized, pays high attention to detail and MUST have a positive attitude. You will need to be comfortable working by phone, email, or smart phone and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you are a high achiever that is ready to join a winning team, then we would like to talk to you!
Our client provides a friendly, supportive team atmosphere where your opinion matters! You will be given the freedom to work independently – with support.
– Embrace the digital progression of the business – we’re on our way, but going to take it a LOT further
– Dedication to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
– Customer service and support of an existing book of business
– Thorough policy reviews
– Cross sell and up sell of current clients
– Taking and advising of coverage and policy changes for clients
– Accurate and timely completion of all required assignments
– Ensure accurate risk selection and adhere to underwriting criteria
– R.I.B.O license required
– Fully embrace technology
– Exceptional organization and time management skills
– Team player
– Competitive / goal oriented
– People person
– Eager and quick learner
– Sense of humour – we don’t take ourselves too seriously
– Problem solver
– Independent / self-starter
– Thrive in a fast paced environment
– College or University degree is preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication – with strong telephone skills
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.