No marine experience required (our client will train)
Our client is an established marine insurance brokerage located in Barrie seeking an individual looking for an opportunity with a growing Insurance Brokerage. The individual must be detail oriented and have a great personality.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Exceptional listening skills
· Strong Technical skills
· Ability to learn quickly in an ever-changing environment
· Able to work well as part of a team and as an individual
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Must be flexible, adaptable and knowledgeable
· Ability to come up with solutions to problems and make decisions
· Handling incoming client requests promptly and efficiently
· Upholding service standards to all clients
· Understanding the underwriting guidelines of each carrier
· Re-marketing of existing accounts, where necessary
· Documenting account changes in client files
· Sending all required documentation to clients
Our client would consider the following candidates:
· Individuals currently RIBO or Agent Licensed
· Individuals working as an insurance company underwriter
· Individuals looking to start a new carrier in the insurance industry that are willing to get their RIBO license
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.