What will you be doing?
- No cold calling – all inbound calls
- After completing the paid administrative and broker training programs, you will help serve our internal and external clients, by assisting them over the phone and email to provide information, quotes and facilitate the purchase of travel and / or visitor medical insurance for individuals and groups
- Conduct various administrative functions, including but not limited to, data entry, preparing mail, verbal and written correspondence to clients, brokers and other business contacts
- Maintain current knowledge of clients’ accounts by reviewing daily online activity and applicable reports
- Maintain clients’ files (using Outlook and Dynamics 365) using excellent typing skills – at least 45 WPM
7 Reasons to be Part of the Easy Links Financial Team
- Paid administrative and broker training will be provided (approx. 4 weeks each)
- Get noticed by people in the company who matter
- Build strong relationships
- Learn all aspects of the business inside and out
- Diversify your skill set
- Explore your talents and discover what you love
- Make a big impact and get credit for it
We believe talented team players deserve and stay because …
- Salary commensurate with experience (i.e. Accident & Sickness and / or Life Insurance License is a must for a higher salary)
- Appreciation with paid lunch breaks, performance bonuses 3 x / year, company events etc.
- World-class benefits (i.e. health, dental, travel, AD&D, LTD, LI, Critical Illness, Health Spending Account etc.)
- Opportunity for promotion and growth: willing to complete the Accident & Sickness License within 4 weeks of completion of the administrative training, if not licensed when hired.
- Opportunity to be mentored & challenged
What Easy Links Financial Inc. can offer you:
- Earn a competitive salary and performance bonuses while undergoing paid training to become licensed; one of our team trainers will help ensure your success with real-world training to support your academic training
- We offer exceptional paid training throughout your employment and various development programs to maximize your success
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities through fast-track management programs to internally develop future leaders and partners
- Leadership development by learning how to use different leadership styles to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
Do you have what it takes to part of the Easy Links Financial team?
- Accident & Sickness and / or Life Insurance Licence (or working towards these qualifications) is an asset
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal (French is an asset)
- Pleasant phone demeanor
- Professional ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and Excel
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work without any supervision
About Easy Links Financial Inc.
At Easy Links Financial Inc. we believe that you don’t build a business, you build people and the people build the business. This is just one of the reasons why our insurance brokerage is experiencing major growth and is looking for passionate team players to start full-time immediately. We are committed to secure a marketplace for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Foreign Workers and new Immigrants to Canada. We work with all the major Canadian insurance companies (Manulife, Blue Cross, Allianz, TuGo, 21st Century, GMS, RSA and Destination Travel Group Inc.) to offer a 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and the purchase of travel and visitors medical insurance for individuals and groups.
Easy Links Financial Inc. has been named a Manulife Elite Partner and GMS Elite Partner. We have been presented with the 21st Century Travel Insurance Sales Award and are a proud representative of the Allianz Global Assistance for Travel Insurance.
Check Us Out:
www.VisitorsInsurance.ca www.EasyLinks.ca www.TravellersInsurance.ca