What will you be doing?
- No cold calling – all inbound calls
- Paid administrative and broker training programs
- Serve internal and external clients, over phone and email providing information, quotes and facilitating the purchase of travel and / or visitor medical insurance for individuals and groups (A&S or LLQP License required)
- Conduct various administrative functions, including but not limited to, data entry, preparing mail, verbal and written correspondence to clients, brokers and other business contacts
- Review daily online activity and applicable reports
- Update clients’ files (using Outlook and Dynamics 365) using excellent typing skills – at least 40 WPM
We believe talented team members deserve and stay because …
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Appreciation with paid lunch breaks, performance bonuses 3 x / year, company events etc.
- World-class benefits (i.e. health, dental, travel, AD&D, LTD, LI, Critical Illness, Health Spending Account etc.)
- Opportunity for promotion and growth: willing to complete the Accident & Sickness License within 4 weeks of completion of the administrative training, if not licensed when hired
- Opportunity to be mentored & challenged
Do you have what it takes to part of the Easy Links Financial team?
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal (French is an asset)
- Pleasant phone demeanour
- Professional “can-do” attitude with a strong work ethic
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and Excel
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work without any supervision
To be part of the growing insurance industry, apply now!
Check Us Out
About Easy Links Financial Inc.
At Easy Links Financial Inc. we believe that you don't build a business, you build people and the people build the business. This is just one of the reasons why our insurance brokerage is experiencing major growth and is looking for passionate team players to start full-time immediately. We are committed to secure a marketplace for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Foreign Workers and new Immigrants to Canada. We work with all the major Canadian insurance companies (Manulife, Blue Cross, Allianz, TuGo, 21st Century, GMS, RSA, AwayCare and Destination Travel Group Inc.) to offer a 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and the purchase of travel and visitors' medical insurance for individuals and groups.
Easy Links Financial Inc. has been named a Manulife Elite partner and GMS Elite partner. We have been presented with the 21st Century Travel Insurance Sales Award and are a proud representative of the Allianz Global Assistance for Travel Insurance.