We have an exciting full-time permanent opportunity for an Insurance Advisor with one of our outstanding clients in Port Perry, Ontario (Durham region). A growing insurance agency, with a people first philosophy, this is an exceptional opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow with a company for the long term.
The Associate Insurance Advisor is a key player within the business that supports and develops this boutique agency through the sales and service of The Co-operators personal lines products (auto and home insurance), along with additional product lines.
During COVID-19, the role will be a virtual, work from home position, but once our client gets the green light to open their office this role will be located downtown Port Perry office.
- Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products
- Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs
- Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client
- Identify which risks require inspections and re-inspections. May be required to complete inspections
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately
- Provide administrative support including ordering supplies, bank deposits, maintaining office records
What Impressed Us:
From the moment we met with this client the idea of a “work family” became immediately apparent. They take pride in servicing their clients to a very high level and building relationships with them which fosters the team environment that exists within this small insurance agency. It is a fast paced and hard working environment, but the office of three are laid back amongst each other. They are highly knowledgeable with their client’s lives and are often asked about their own. Personality is key to this position as insurance knowledge can be taught.
Why Choose Our Client:
- Full time permanent work from day 1!
- Full 100% reimbursement on furthering your insurance education
- Training and development opportunities to grow your insurance career with a people first insurance agency
- Fantastic health benefits package after 4 months-which for a company their size is un-heard of
- Competitive base salary with commission bonus structure
- An insurance company that puts their client’s needs first and work with clients who respect and value their expertise
- Opportunities to give back to the local community
What is Needed From You:
- Minimum of 1 year with your General Insurance License of OTL or RIBO is required
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses
- One (1) year prior insurance sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred
- High ability to be flexible, adaptable so you can shift priorities
- Superior communication skills (verbal, telephone, & written), organization, time management, client service, decision making
- Know that this is a marathon and not a race
- Exceptional customer service skills especially when it comes to building relationships
- An eagerness & drive to want to learn more to grow and develop with a company for the long term
- Comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Valid drivers license may be required
We would like to thank everyone that applies but only those that are being considered to be a part of our hiring process will be contacted via email/text.
About Aston Insurance Solutions Inc.
Aston Insurance Solutions is a boutique agency located in downtown Port Perry, Ontario, and provides sales and service of The Co-operators personal lines products (auto and home insurance), along with additional product lines.