Job Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for adjudicating and coordinating the provision of Accident Benefits in accordance with the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule. The incumbent will use their sound analytical and negotiation skills as well as working knowledge of relevant case law and arbitration decisions to settle claims in an efficient manner.
- 3+ years of related experience with an emphasis on Accident Benefits
- CIP or working towards would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superior negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- This position is subject to appropriate background checks that may include, credential, employment, credit, criminal and reference check
About The Guarantee Company of North America
The Guarantee Company of North America is a leader in specialty insurance within the North American marketplace. We offer in-depth knowledge and expertise in niche segments, including the transportation industry, construction industry, corporate programs and customized personal insurance. For more information, visit theguarantee.com.