Creates an environment of open communication, creative thinking and builds a cohesive team. Motivates, coaches and provides leadership to the team to assist them to achieve their personal goals and objectives as well as the company’s goals and objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
· Create and foster a cohesive team and promote a positive work environment
· Coach team to understand customer needs and provide exceptional service.
· Ensure employee scheduling is optimal to meet producer and client demands
· Ensure team members process call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner
· Providing exceptional day to day customer service to our clients
· Maintain professional relationships with Insurers and Underwriters
· Assist and provide support to Producers as required
· Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
· Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews
· Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
· Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship building
· Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures
· Accepts risks within established guidelines
· Accountable for leading/coaching and development of employees, ensuring a high level of employee commitment.
· Currently holds RIBO license in good standing
· 2-5 years previous insurance experience
· 1 year previous leadership experience
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing
· You have excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
· Strong analytical and decision making abilities
· Ability to adapt to change
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.