The Client Representative is responsible for supporting Commercial Lines Producers and Marketers in the sale, servicing, marketing and retention of assigned accounts.
THE PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES OF THIS POSITION ARE:
· Providing support to Commercial Lines Producers, Marketers colleagues in the development and servicing of client accounts
· Preparation of pre-renewal and post-renewal documentation, including applications, policy / program summaries and marketing submissions
· Assist in planning and executing of marketing activities
· Perform coverage reviews and policy form comparisons/audits
· Timely and accurate processing of policy documentation, Certificates of Insurance and related invoices including Company and Brokerage Fee transactions in brokerage’s policy management system
· Responding to client requests / questions in a timely and professional manner;
· Review of insurance documents (policies, endorsements) for accuracy against negotiated terms;
· Negotiation of mid-term changes on risks delegated to you
· Arranging premium financing (either in-house or through third parties;
· Creation and follow up on Document, activity and accounts receivables abeyances;
· Occasional client visits with Client Team on assigned accounts;
· Participate in discussions on new ideas and creation of offerings for marketing to major accounts by main market sector.
· Other duties as required;
· Ability to organize and priorities’ tasks
· Respond to client requests / questions in a timely and professional manner
· Holds an active RIBO license
· Minimum two (5) years brokerage experience in commercial lines with strong technical/coverage knowledge
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite of products
· Previous experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) an asset
· Previous experience with Policy Works an asset
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong customer service focus
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Clear focus on Customer service and high quality work
· Professional manner dealing with clients, insurers and colleagues
· Demonstrate strong written communication and mathematical skills
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.