Our client is a major Insurance Brokerage firm with branches across Ontario. Currently two positions one in Toronto, one in London.
The Account Manager position assists the Commercial Lines department in meeting service level objectives by solidifying client relationships, by providing superior customer service, updating client information, producing quality documents and providing support to the Producers.
1. Service a portfolio of diverse and complex commercial lines accounts, including but not limited to responding to phone calls, emails, faxes from clients and insurers regarding insurance, claims, or administrative issues and addressing the request.
2. Assisting producers with the marketing and/or placement of any new business submission.
3. Manage policy expirations by obtaining renewal information, negotiating with insurers for optimal renewal terms and providing clients with renewal options in a timely fashion.
4. Prepare account summaries and renewal presentations as required including premium financing options for all renewal premiums
5. Maintain electronic files and documentation in an orderly, up to date manner based on procedures.
6. Assist Producers and other departments in cross selling, and account rounding.
7. Keep Producers fully informed of any important development on their accounts.
8. Assist other team members from time to time as requested in order to ensure team goals are achieved.
1. 5+ years’ brokerage experience as a Commercial Account Manager
2. RIBO license required. CIP and/or other insurance designations would be an asset.
3. Above average written and verbal communication
4. Working knowledge of TAM is an asset.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
6. Strong attention to detail and accuracy
7. Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and timely follow-up on uncompleted tasks
8. Demonstrated success working in a fast paced and electronic file environment
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.