Great opportunity with a solid reputable Brokerage in the Toronto Financial District.
As part of their Commercial Lines Team, your goal is to provide an exceptional customer service experience. You will demonstrate a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service and building their brand.
- Serve a set of commercial corporate clients
- Understand each client’s risk management needs to identify gaps in coverage and loss exposures and recommend insurance coverage
- Be the commercial insurance expert for each client, fully updated on industry trends and solutions, to keep clients fully informed with relevant information and perspectives
- Manage the renewal process
- Process and prepare all policies, cover notes, and client correspondence for new and renewal business
- Issue certificates of insurance and binders
- Ensure documents and invoices are issued on a timely basis
- Up-sell and cross-refer as appropriate
- Handle claims effectively, acting as the client advocate with the insurer whenever necessary
- RIBO license in good standing
- 5 + years Commercial Account Manager experience
- College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent experience an asset
- Existing underwriting, broker management system, and insurer portal experience an asset
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
- TAM BMS experience an asset
- Familiarity with insurance regulations
- Professional appearance and manners
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.