Our client values diversity, share common values, encourage growth and achievement. They are one of the leading Insurance Broker in Ontario committed to providing the best coverage, value and client service experience. By joining our client as an Account Manager, Personal Lines, you will open the door to an exciting career path opportunities with a leading Brokerage having 11 offices across Ontario. What you’ll bring:
Education and Experience:
• Post-secondary education at college or university level
• RIBO license
• Knowledge of Agency Manager (TAM) is an asset
• 5+ years’ brokerage customer service experience in personal lines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Required competencies: adaptable, innovative, analytical, critical thinker, detail oriented, team player
• Proven track record of exceptional relationship management skills
• Team player who contributes to brilliant client service experience
• Time management skills – aligns time commitments to priorities
• A team player that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
• A keen ability to adapt to and manage change to ensure continued success of a dynamic growing
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.