- Providing continuing customer service to new and existing clients, for the creation and renewal of policy documents and providing advice on policy changes
- Responding quickly and accurately to insurance questions by maintaining full knowledge of features and benefits of insurance products and services
- Market and Re-market business
- Analyzing customer inquiries and providing appropriate information on products/services ensuring a match between customer needs to insurance company products/services
- Resolving customer concerns/complaints with authority limits, immediately and effectively while displaying professionalism and courtesy at all times
- Assessing risks and obtaining all information needed to prepare quotations
- Maintaining quality controls, checking work for accuracy
- Prepare renewals by obtaining updated information from client, review policy documents (coverage, limits, deductibles, extensions, restrictions, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
• 3 – 5 years commercial lines experience
• Experience and knowledge in the placement of all classes of insurance
• RIBO License required, and any other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be an asset
• A team player with a strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
• An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
• Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel, and experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) and Policy Works would be considered an asset
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.