· As an Intermediate Accident Benefits Claims Adjuster (English and French), you will be responsible for investigating routine and moderately complex accident benefit insurance claims to ensure a prompt and fair settlement. You will:
· Analyze and interpret insurance policy wording to determine coverage and assess entitlements which are fair and equitable
· Communicate in a timely and respectful manner with the customer, claimants, lawyers and insurers to settle claims and report findings and settlements
· Conduct investigations and identify additional information such as an independent medical examinations, customer medical or employment history required to clarify and/or justify a claim
· Collect reports and statements to determine liability and coverage
· Ensure all cases are clearly documented and meet any or all legislative requirements
College diploma or a university degree is preferred
Completed or are working toward a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation
Bilingualism French and English
Minimum of 3+ years’ experience adjusting Accident Benefits claims
Ability to handle or oversee moderate to complex claims
Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
Excellent customer service skills
Strong analytical and decision-making skills
Friendly and positive attitude
Excellent time management skills
Knowledge of the provincial legislation governing auto insurance
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.