Our client fosters a team that works together. They value diversity, share common values, encourage growth and achievement. They have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Manager to join their dynamic team.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 1-year related experience
• Insurance Broker License required or willing to obtain RIBO License
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of Agency Manager (TAM) is an asset
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and follow-up on uncompleted tasks
• Ability to work in a fast paced and electronic file environment
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Team player with positive and outgoing attitude
Requirement for this position:
• Experience with processing, issuing and verifying endorsements, renewals and new business documents
• Prepare binders, motor vehicle liability cards and certificates of insurance
• Experience processing invoices, finance contracts and accompanying client letters
• Knowledge updating client data in broker management system
• Experience preparing pre-renewal client information packages
• Knowledge reporting claims where required
• Knowledge managing activities by following up on open activities and closing activities upon completion of required assignment
• Experience sorting and distributing incoming mail, faxes and provide reception relief
• Complete duties according to corporate policies and procedures
• Bilingualism will be an asset
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.