Position Summary & Objective:
· The Commercial Lines Account Administrator will be responsible for the mid-term changes to the accounts as well as the preparation and issuance of Certificates of insurance and Liability slips. The role requires the Account Administrator to assist the Account Manager in with the delivery of seamless service to the clients.
Preparation of Documents
Update underwriting information on TAM in a timely and efficient manner
Prepare pre-renewal client material
Arrange insurance binders & liability certificates
Issue certificates of insurance
Prepare customer invoices, billing material and all other corresponding documentation, as required
Organize premium financing quotes & contracts
Mid – Term changes
Respond to client inquiries & requests in a timely and efficient manner, providing unrivaled customer service
Maintain and update underwriting information on a consistent basis, ensuring all information is accurate
Back-up coverage at Reception
Develop relationships and correspond with commercial insurance underwriters
Actively participate in continued learning programs or training
Perform other specific duties or functions, as required
Attend company functions
Assist with receivables
· Adherence to department workflows
· Adherence to department service standards to clients, employees & vendors
Core Competency Standards:
· ACCURACY AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
· COMMUNICATION – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken and written word. Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
· CONFIDENTIALITY – Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with privacy guidelines for client and employee information, as well as proprietary information.
· CUSTOMER ORIENTED – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
· RELIABILITY – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
· TEAMWORK – Ability to be part of a team and work cohesively to achieve goals.
· TIME MANAGEMENT – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and follow a systematic method of prioritizing tasks in order to complete work within given deadlines.
· PROFESSIONALISM – Represent Company professionally both internally and externally at all times.
· INITIATIVE – Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
· SELF-MOTIVATED – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
· RESPONSIBLE – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
· RESPECT – Values the backgrounds, experiences, opinions, feelings and the contribution of everyone in the course of delivering our services.
· INTEGRITY – Recognizes that building trust demands honesty. Displays a commitment to doing what we promise. Ability to be truthful and be seen as honest and credible in the workplace.
· INNOVATION – Constantly strives to improve both our culture and the value proposition to our customers by searching for better solutions, processes and tools.
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.