Our client is a full service insurance brokerage offering a broad array of property, casualty, life, health and investment products and services to the residents of Ontario. They offer customers a choice of high quality insurance products from a number of reputable and financially secure insurance companies in a friendly and courteous environment. Formed in 1954, incorporated in 1963 they have been providing quality products and services ever since.
Personal Lines CSR Permanent Part-Time working 4-5 hours per day.
Assist with an existing book of business:
– Must be familiar with Broker Management Systems such as Powerbroker/SIGXP
– Must be familiar with insurance company Portals Aviva, Intact, Wawanesa, Jevco, Economical, Pembridge, Gore, processing changes, vehicle substitutions, policy change
– Must be familiar with re-marketing clients on renewal where required
– Servicing and up-selling client’s products
– Speaking to insurance company’s underwriters, billing departments
RIBO license required
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.