Our client is a brokerage firm with a Mississauga branch looking for an experienced Commercial CSR.
The position offers a base salary plus bonus, paid vacation, group benefits and RSP program.
They are looking for a pro-active, motivated individual to join their service department. Applicants should have strong problem-solving skills, a desire to deliver results and strong interpersonal skills. The applicant must possess impeccable character and have values that align with the Company’s values.
As a customer service broker, you will be working in a team environment to maintain client retention, satisfaction and loyalty through our Customer Care Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Commercial Marketing Manager and Producers with new and renewal policies/accounts including: financing, invoicing, policy documents.
- Hands-on communication for servicing requirements including: receive, document and process all insured’s change requests and submit to insurance companies. Take claim reports from clients and reports to the insurance company. Assist with client claims and inquiries as necessary. Invoice and finance premium. Collect premiums.
- Ensure the client has an excellent client experience with the company at every interaction.
- Assist in implementing sales and marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other team members.
- Completed High School diploma
- University Degree or College Diploma, CAIB, and/or CIP designation an asset
- 2 – 5 years related insurance industry experience
- Excellent communication, organization, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High performance team player with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Expert Microsoft Office Skills
- Fluent in French, Punjabi an asset
- Knowledge of The Agency Manager brokerage software an asset
- Knowledge of Trucking Industry an asset
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.