Our client is looking for highly motivated auto physical damage claims adjusters to join an ambitious journey towards best in class.
At the moment they have multiple positions in auto physical damage for experienced adjusters. Successful candidates will be flexible to work shifts between the hours of 6:30 am – 8:00 pm (EST). Monday – Friday and as business needs arise during peak periods. The shift varies depending on the province you will service nationally.
You will have the opportunity to handle auto claims for Atlantic, Ontario while growing and enhancing your skill set in negotiating total losses, total thefts, and overseeing Independent Adjusters. This is an intermediate level role with the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and capability of the regional claim handling differences in Canada. This role could provide the opportunity to progress into Commercial claim handling in the future.
• You will be exercising your subject matter expertise in liabilities and determinations
• You will have exposure to national claims handling within personal and commercial lines
• You will contribute to the team’s success by consistently leveraging best practices.
• You must have the ability to act decisively and work with a high degree of autonomy.
• As we work in a team environment, you will utilize your strong interpersonal and customer service skills to be able to effectively build strong business relationships with both customers and team members.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as an adjuster handling auto physical damage claims
• Fluency in French
• Working knowledge with Tort claims
• With your expertise in claims and in combination with education, you are able to obtain licensing in Atlantic Provinces
• Excellent verbal and written communication in providing world class customer service
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and grasp new concepts
• Previous experience as a claims adjuster within a phone environment
• Completion of post-secondary education or CIP designation is preferred or working towards it
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Guidewire
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.