Duties and Responsibilities:
· New Policies – Responsible for reviewing quotes in Applied Rating Services, keying application to company portals for correct coverage and issuance in a timely manner. Assist with IRCA as required.
· Renewal Policies – Review monthly renewals and obtain all necessary information from customers within company standards and procedures. Remarket as required. Review for cross-sell & up-sell recommendations and sale including collection of expiry dates on other lines of business as well as advising client regarding insurance coverage and risk management issues.
· Policy Maintenance & Change Requests – Receive, document and process all insured’s requests/endorsements and submit to insurance companies within the company’s binding authority, standards and procedures. Assist with EDI and ADI.
· Customer Experience – Ensure we maximize all opportunities to service client needs with a proactive solution philosophy versus reactive problem solving by embracing relationship management either on phone, in-office or at customer meetings. Use all opportunities with all customers and prospects to support the overall company goals.
Provide support and assistance to incoming customer inquiries for the Sales & Service and Claims departments.
· Sales & Marketing – Support and assist in the Company marketing and sales strategies and goals at every opportunity for all lines of business to enhance business strategy, profit goals, cost control and organization effectiveness.
· Projects – Provide assistance with various on-going and ad-hoc projects.
Understand and meet job expectations. Must understand the overall plan for the company and then set specific goals and strategies to fit in with the plan to assist the company to meet its goals.
Represent the Company and its interests in a positive manner and treat its clients, former clients, suppliers, vendors, associations, employees, former employees and the public at large with the utmost respect and dignity.
Interact and involve yourself in the Company business and learn the various company practices, policy, procedures and culture.
Report any and all competitive information about companies or policies to the President.
To perform and meet the time-frame for special requests and projects, assist in training other employees at manager’s request.
Process all work within the Company standards, processes, workflows and policies at all times
Handle all sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
Uphold the Company “Mission and Values” Statement.
· RIBO licensed
· Completed High School diploma
· University Degree or College Diploma, CIAB, and/or CIP designation an asset
· 2 – 5 years related insurance industry experience
· Excellent communication, organization, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· High performance team player with minimum supervision
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
· Expert Microsoft Office Skills
· Fluent in Punjabi an asset
· Knowledge of The Agency Manager brokerage software an asset
· Knowledge of Trucking Industry an asset
About Insurance Career Network
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
Register and submit your resume through this site or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120.