Our client is an established, diverse and friendly large brokerage with their head office located in Markham, Ontario.
They are currently looking for a RIBO Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Portfolio Manager to join their team. This individual should be passionate about providing exceptional customer solutions to new and existing clients, be a team player and thrive in a fast paced environment. You will have access to products from over 30 insurance companies and there will be no cold calling required.
Key responsibilities include:
· Manage a portfolio of existing House and/or Group accounts including
· a review of the account on an annual basis
· offer guidance and expertise on the best course of action for each client
· remarketing the account if necessary
· payment issues, cross selling and up-selling when possible.
· Provide new customers within our Group and House divisions the best insurance solutions for their needs.
· Review quotes and recommend coverage based on individual needs.
· Maintaining professional relationships with Insurers and underwriters.
· RIBO Licensed with a minimum 3 years of Personal Lines Insurance experience within an Insurance Brokerage – Sales and underwriting experience an asset
· Good working knowledge of personal lines insurance products and coverages
· Ability to work with little supervision
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Working knowledge of Applied Rater, Power Broker and insurance company portals
· Team player, willing and able to adapt to change
· Able to perform well in a busy office and be steady under pressure
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
This is a full time salary position.
Our client offers a Group Benefits Plan, paid vacation, and financial support in furthering your insurance education.
Hybrid position available
About Insurance Career Network Inc.
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment.
TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or email your resume to email@example.com or call Francis for more information 416 703-5120 x200.