As the successful candidate on our Risk Management team, your responsibilities will include:
- researching and analyzing emerging risk issues that could affect our client base and bringing these issues to the attention of both senior management and our clients
- reviewing our clients’ policies and procedures and providing feedback; discussing day to day risk issues with our clients and brokers
- reviewing AMO and other association newsletters and websites to monitor emerging issues
- preparing articles and reports on emerging risk issues
- monitoring competition and other RM service providers to understand latest trends
- preparing and presenting educational seminars on various risk issues to our client base, industry associations and our broker force
What you bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in insurance or Risk Management in positions that have required direct client contact
- Completion or working towards CIP or CRM
- RIBO licensed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as strong public speaking skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
About Frank Cowan Company
Why choose Frank Cowan Company:
- A professional and motivating team environment where contributions are valued
- An entrepreneurial culture that has helped build a company with a strong history and exciting future
- We offer great benefits, professional development support and competitive pay with incentives
- Other great perks including, a recognition program, a fitness rebate, recognition of service milestones, work-life balance and much more!
Located in Princeton, Ontario, under half an hour from Woodstock, Brantford and Cambridge, just off the 403 or 401!
We are proud of our past, and excited about the future!
Since the opening of our doors in 1927, Frank Cowan Company has established itself as a leader in providing specialized insurance programs including risk management and claims services across Canada. We have proven industry knowledge gained through 85 years of partnering with insurance companies and independent brokers, giving us the ability to effectively manage the necessary risk and advisory and claims services for both standard and complex issues.
How to Apply
We invite interested candidates submit their resume and salary expectations in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of an individual's technical qualifications, knowledge and experience, as they relate to the requirements of a particular position. Selections will be made without regard to: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed (religion), sex, sexual orientation, handicaps (physical or mental), age, marital status, family status, or the receipt of public assistance or record of offences.