At Easy Links Financial Inc. we believe that you don’t build a business, you build people and the people build the business. This is just one of the reasons why our insurance brokerage is experiencing major growth. We are committed to secure a market place for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Foreign Workers and new Immigrants to Canada. We work with all the major Canadian insurance companies (Manulife, Blue Cross, Allianz, TuGo, 21st Century, GMS, Travel Guard and RSA) to offer a 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and the purchase of travel and visitors medical insurance for individuals and groups.
Check Us Out
Easy Links Financial Inc. is honoured to have been named a Manulife Elite partner and GMS Elite partner. We have been presented with the 21st Century Travel Insurance Sales Award and are a proud representative of the Allianz Global Assistance for Travel Insurance.
Six Reasons to Apply
1. Get noticed by people in the company who matter
2. Build strong relationships
3. Learn all aspects of the business inside and out
4. Diversify your skillset
5. Explore your talents and discover what you love
6. Make a big impact and get credit for it
We believe talented employees deserve and stay because …
· Competitive salaries
· Appreciation with performance bonuses, great benefits, company events etc.
· To be listened to and have their input heard
· To be promoted
· To have their say in decisions
· To be mentored
· To be challenged
What will you be doing?
· No cold calling – all inbound calls
· Assist clients over the phone to provide information, quotes and facilitate the purchase of travel and / or visitor medical insurance for individuals and groups
· Conduct various administrative functions as required, including but not limited to, data entry, preparing mail, verbal and written correspondence to clients, brokers and other business contacts
· Maintain current knowledge of clients’ accounts by reviewing daily online activity and applicable reports
· Maintain clients’ files (using Outlook)
· Carry out other related tasks, as requested by supervisor
Do you have what it takes?
· Accident & Sickness and / or Life Insurance Licence (or working towards these qualifications) is an asset
· Excellent typing skills – at least 45 WPM
· Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal (French is an asset)
· Pleasant phone demeanour
· Professional ‘can-do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
· Good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
About Easy Links Financial Inc.
Easy Links Financial Inc. is a team of professionals—licensed insurance brokers, software developers, human resources and administrative staff—that combine business knowledge and technical skills to help implement the latest technology to serve our clients. We are committed to secure a market place for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Workers and new Immigrants to Canada. We partner with all the major Canadian insurance companies such as Manulife, Blue Cross, Allianz, TuGo, 21st Century, GMS, Travel Guard and RSA to offer a 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and the purchase of travel medical insurance for individuals and groups.
www.VisitorsInsurance.ca www.EasyLinks.ca www.TravellersInsurance.ca