• Handle Incoming Cancellation Calls and perform Outbound call activities for past due policies
• Handle direct returning incoming calls as a result of outbound activities
• Follow up on customer issues regarding claims, billing or other service concerns
• Assist customers in redrafting payments to existing accounts, set up new account information, or collect needed premium via credit card
• Process routine requests for service items
• Miscellaneous department activities as needed
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
• Ability to multi-task, talking with customers while completing paperwork and system changes
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
• Outgoing and engaging conversation skills
• Sales acumen, business sense
• Effective listening and problem solving skills
• Professional demeanor
• Efficient in Microsoft Office
• Bilingual, English and French
• Available to work 11:00 AM-7:00 PM shift
• Meet the criteria to qualify for Accident & Sickness License
Interested candidates may forward a resume to HumanResourcesCA@chubb.com
For more information about Combined Insurance, please visit www.combined.ca
About Combined Insurance
Combined Insurance is a leader in the supplemental insurance industry with a solid financial base and a bright future for growth.
With a positive spirit and a vision to make the world a better place, W. Clement Stone founded Combined Insurance in 1922. Mr. Stone's story is the stuff of legend. Our rich insurance history and his legacy drive our company to this day.
Starting in 1956, with an expansion into Canada, Combined Insurance embarked on an ambitious plan for growth. Nearly 50 years later, we've expanded to serve the global market, offering our products in 10 countries in addition to the United States.
Combined Insurance Canada has offices located throughout the country with sales representatives in every province. Our continued growth means we need quality people behind the scenes, in our corporate and regional offices, to serve both our customers and our sales team.
Combined Insurance is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources in a timely fashion if accommodation measures are needed to enable you in a fair and equitable manner during the selection process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.